26.7.07

Bittersweet

It cats and dogs out there. So, instead of hanging around in the office, waiting for the rain to stop, I might as well write something. After all, it has been almost a week since my last post.
This is my 2nd week working in "factory", and I've start teaching and met with all my students. It's a wonderful experiences, though my english is veli "sai", but, for the moment being, still belum kena complaint ;P
After all baru seminggu, kan? Wait and see-lah!

I started up my first 5 tutorials quite kelam-kabut -- "mmm...", "ehhh...", "eirrrr..." all over the places. That's why every time I finished one or two topics, I'll ask the students: "U all know what I say just now arhhh?"
Silent... ... means YES-loh!

But, there was one time, the students looked at me in a "BLURR" face, and I got the message that they all pening with my "alien from Mars' language" and malas to pretend D. So, being desperate, I just told them that I'm going to explain that complicated theory in Malay. But, end up, after a few Malay words (not even phrases), I continue balik with English. Fortunately, this time around, the BLURRR faces "slowly-slowly" fade away liao. Maybe they wanna "an-wei" me gua?!

Monday would be the busiest day, coz I'm having 3 tutorials for 2 different subjects, so, siow-loh!
Like this Monday hoh, I work until I have to take my breakfast at 8PM. But, it's a memorable 1st teaching day, cause one of my closest colleague - Zam belanja me pisang goreng, and one of my new met student Cheryl belanja me "malt-sprout-sugar" (in cantonese --mak-nga-tong). Though I not fans of this sweet-sweet kind of stuff, but, that was indeed one of the most sweetest thing I ever tasted in my life... (kua-zhang plus ro-ma)

Yalor, looking back and look around, our life is always like that one -- sometime happy sometime SUCKs, but, still we have to move on.
Dunno why, but suddenly, I think I'm like Charlie working in the chocolate factory, dunno why-loh! Ha Ha, siow liao...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger bump. said...

haha.. a gooD~ start mah... anyway so got any nice + cute + rich~ mui mui to kai siau boH~? :p~

7/27/2007 07:21:00 pm  
Blogger W said...

Aiya, got sad thing also...
not mention nya-mah.

1st, what is "kai-siau"?
2nd, student oooi, don't play-play!

so, how's your new job?

7/28/2007 08:36:00 am  
Blogger bump. said...

kai siau mean introduce lah aiyo.. so ouT~ 1 u ...

my job ok loh jsut new there a lot of things to follow up loh.. haha

so wish that can back on next chinese new year...

7/28/2007 09:15:00 am  
Blogger 呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

a good start^_^I told "factory sis" that you remember the contents of your briefing and you can explain quite well to others about the history of the factory, she said you bukan pura-pura attend training, butul-butul ala dengar, ha

7/29/2007 12:05:00 am  
Blogger W said...

難得又可以寫回中文了﹗

好堂弟﹐我何嘗不是在垂死掙扎﹐
好多事情需要 “重新” 學習﹐
大家一起努力吧﹗
希望明年新年可以看到你﹐
今年新年﹐我們這裡冷清得可以﹐
好多人都身在異鄉...

老表姐﹐希望 真的是 good start ^_^
有點心有余而力 (英文) 不足的感覺﹐
還有很多很多很多進步的空間﹐
感覺比較像是我在學習...
I'm back to school again!

7/31/2007 01:16:00 am  
Blogger dragonfly said...

每个人都是在一边学,一边做咯。加油!

8/02/2007 09:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home