4.2.06

Happy Cheh-cheat!

I think, once in a while, I will write in cengkerik. There are a few reasons behind this cengkerik idea, first, by doing so, I can improve my cengkerik; second, no need to open the njstar.

Ok, end of story with the cengkerik things, back to business.

Sometimes, I wonder, which one is easier: study or working?! Most of the time, I would choose study because no need to deal with all the stupid people and doesn't looks like living meaningless, you know what I mean, right? (You all always complain about this two things) Other time, I will choose working, especially, when I'm pokai; or like now, when all of my housemates and my friends still celebrating cny, I already have to go to two classes. And I've to pass up one assignment, one proposal and two freelances by next Wednesday - if I'm not mistaken.

So, Ah Mei and Rac, sorry, can't attend yours reunion lunch and buffet dinner on Saturday. Also because I takut Sunday tatchia, when everyone is rushing back to KL. So, next year, huh?!
Anyway, happy birthday!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger 呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

eh, u use NJStar to type Chinese characters one meh? no wonder all Bangkalai mya perkataan come out when I browse your blog via Firefox by using my lubuk opit pc ...

8/05/2006 11:41:00 am  
Blogger W said...

Yalor, but I got Cstar at my notebook-lah. Njstar will put all the common words at the front, but, with Cstar, you have search till you pengsan. Futhermore, Cstar used lots of space, and cause PC to run slows.

Good thing about Cstar is, it can make new words.

Eh, firefox cannot support Njstar mya karekter-meh? Die-loh, if I got 'fence'(s) who is using FF, then, they will probably run away liao-loh?!!

8/05/2006 01:10:00 pm  
Blogger 呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

CStar memang bodoh, tapi taip lama-lama, dia jadi tak bodoh lagi, dia tau taruh common words depan-depan, so to me still ok lor, but if u use Chinese Tranditional, sure pangsan coz too many words to choose mah ...

Hee, no lah, my opit pc siao redi, so cannot view lor, my laptop oso using Firefox, but can view lor, so, no worries, your "fences" won't run away lor

8/07/2006 10:17:00 am  
Blogger W said...

Lama-lama baru taruh depan, gua bukan jenis yang sabar-loh.

Your ofis pc cannot view meh? But, I thought u always blogging during ofis hour, hahaha!

8/07/2006 03:30:00 pm  
Blogger 呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

hahaha, jgn beritau gua mya bos, nanti gua tak boleh blogging kat opit lagi :-)

opit mya pc firefox tak blh view, tapi IE boleh mah, hanya susah nak type comment saja, dia suka-suka akan tutup pintu sendiri, haha ...

8/07/2006 09:11:00 pm  
Blogger W said...

OIC...

8/08/2006 10:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home