31.1.06

Back To Penang

It's chehjee, and I'm finally back in Penang again: just because Han Loon said he got me the ticket for Fearless and asked me not to wanye. As for my 'cny-penang trip' accomodation, I got to stay at Rachael's kindergarten at Island Glades.

We (Rachael and I) get there about puahmei 2am, after watching Jet Li's Fearless. And the gate can't be opened. So, she asked me to climb over the fench and open the gate from inside. Nasib baik tak kena tangkap.

Early in the morning (chehsaa), Mushroom came and fetch me to breakfast, at Genting. I had wanton mee and char koay teow. Later, about 11am or 12pm, Rachael and Leong Im came, fetch me to paipai at Ang Hok See, and then go mammam at Jalan Burmah's Li Po Kopitiam. After that, we go paipai AGAIN at Mahindarama, or better known as gooleng-hood.

And then, we went to Mushroom house to pai-nee. Rachael invite us to puakkeow and win all our money. She's really a Gamble Queen arhhh! After Rac and LI went back, I teach that mushroom to create her own blog. This is her blog address: moguamei.blogspot.com.

To be continue...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger 呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

hahaha ...我想成为你的老婆的那个女人一定很长命

8/05/2006 10:37:00 am  
Blogger W said...

These word how to say?
[此話怎麼說﹖]

8/05/2006 12:52:00 pm  
Blogger 呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

this word like this say:
你的老婆每天笑笑笑,笑餐饱,没烦恼,所以就会长寿咯

8/07/2006 10:05:00 am  
Blogger W said...

我怕﹐到時﹐他被我氣的時間比笑的時間多﹐結果﹐到頭來﹐還倒扣幾年﹗得不償失﹗

8/07/2006 03:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home